Tuesday 7 April 2009

Offa's Dyke 2009 Day 3

Monday 6th April 2009
Montgomery Canal near to Four Crosses
As I said in my last post Sunday night was spent on one of the only flat spots of grass in amongst the scree on the side of Eglwyseg Mountain.There was an almost full moon and clear sky and the sheep decided that it was feeding time there was baa-ing and slipping on the scree as the stupid animals moved around looking for grass the noise didn't stop until the moon set.
Today I managed to get lost in the town of Trevor I then spent too long at the Aqueduct but still took no photos and later in the day after leaving Llanymynech Rocks not realising that they had changed the paths exit from the quarry I turned left onto the road and it wasn't until I reached the Co-op that I realised that Pant wasn't a Welsh word for slow!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment