Tuesday 6 April 2010

Dorset Dawdle

The Dorset group of the Backpackers Club has its Spring Static meet at Church Farm Sixpenny Handley 9th-11th April and as I have a few days to spare so I plan to walk there via Dorchester,Cerne Abbas and Blandford Forum. I will also post updates via Twitter @stourvalewalker

Itinerary
Wednesday 7th April I will catch the train from Bournemouth to Dorchester and walk to Giants Head Campsite Cerne Abbas.
Thursday 8th April Cerne Abbas to The Inside Park Campsite Blandford Forum.
Friday 9th April Blandford Forum to Church Farm Sixpenny Handley
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th April Static camp Sixpenny Handley
Monday 12th Sixpenny Handley to Bournemouth via Wimborne

After reading about all the different types of shelters people are using at the moment I am keen to try out my new acquisition which I'm sure will be admired by Purple Traveller and the others when they arrive at Sixpenny Handley ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It's food that you have here a map for the place. It will surely can help travelers.

    ReplyDelete